Hello Scholars In this section we will be discussing about the Article submission guidelines. This will help us to maintain consistency across the website, also helps you to follow the best SEO practices to get more traffic in your post.
How to write Awesome Articles?
Let's understand the basic structure of writing an article
ONLY USE MS WORD
The main categories are-
- Use Transition words-minimum 50 times in the entire content (google how to use them)
- Use ONLY Active voice in every sentence (google how to use them)
- Use short sentences minimum of 20 words. & short paragraphs as well (100-150 words min)
- Use readability score in M.S Word
- Use plagiarism tool to check your content uniqueness
- Word Count - “2200 words” minimum
- Add reference- from when you took help for the content
- Write naturally – put more stress on one-to one connect
- Avoid consecutive sentences
- Don’t do keyword over stuffing
1. include relevant keywords and phrases that describe what that article is about
2. accurate, concise and compelling summary of what that article is about.
3. Keep it between 60- and 64-characters min
4. Avoid duplication.
5. Use mandatory modifiers
6. Use Numbers/Question tags(why,how,what) &power words(google to know more)
7. Use the focus keyword at the beginning Ex: if your keywords is “keto” then your tittle would be like
-keto diet recipes to follow - using numbers
Ultimate guide to keto diet- using modifiers
long-tail keyword (keto diet for beginner’s)
should describe the topic of your page
H2=Subheading: Subheading(H2) is divided into further categories like H3,H4,…etc
1. Use Bullets/points/numbers
2. Don’t write consecutive sentences
3. Divide each paragraph with proper subheadings
4. Use the key pharse in the subheading
Title->What is keto Diet? The Ultimate guide
H1- > Keto diet: Health benefit and recipes
Keyword-> keto diet
1. summary of page's content
2. 150 -170 characters
3. put the main keyword in first 50 character
Image/Graph/Chart (Data) -If required
- Write your Full Name
Why I should follow these guidelines?
By following these guidelines you will help us to make the article review process faster. So, your article will be published faster by the editor(admin)
Must include components
These are the list of components that you must include in your article. Otherwise, your article will be rejected, Hence, you have to resubmit for review.
- Every image used in the article must be copyright free
- It is recommended to use the H2 tags for heading & H3 tags for the subheading.
Best practices to increase the readability score of your article
While writing the article you must be careful about the readability score. If you want every user to read the article till the end, then you have to make it more readable and interactive to drag the reader till the end.
- Use eye-catching and interactive subheadings
- It is recommended to divide the article into multiple subheadings
- Paragraph length should be maximum 5 to 6 lines
- Avoid long lists and use bulleted and numbered lists when possible.
- Avoid Italics, Cursive and Decorative Fonts. Italics can be difficult to read, especially for dyslexic users.
- Use simple English instead of using complicated or fancy words
- Be straight to the point, don’t waste your reader time
- Use multiple images to make the article more interactive
Best SEO practices to get more traffic
- Target one or two keywords in your article
- The targeted keywords must be used in the title of your article, the first paragraph of the article and also should be used at least 10 times in the entire post
All work must be well-edited for grammar errors, spelling corrections, and syntax. Idioms must be used correctly and avoid vagueness or ambiguity.
Do we reject Articles? Yes.
Yes, we do! No offense, there are a few peculiar cases that lead to rejection and they are;
- Content that is irrelevant to the topic assigned
- Plagiarized content- articles lifted from other websites or authors without proper credit
- Demeaning content that addresses controversial issues such as religion, gender, race, ethnicity, and other extremely sensitive issues.
People always look for creative contents
Content must be well researched and written with clear and concise grammar. Let your creative juices flow, keep it simple and engaging. Go beyond the horizon and produce quality facts structured in a most exceptional manner.